The Fabian Society of Nigeria consists of think tank true Democrats: it therefore aims for a classless society, where a just distribution of wealth and power assures true equality of opportunity. it hold that society ,through its democratic institutions ,should determine the overall direction and distribution of economic activity,/ Socialist views: and seeks to promote where appropriate the social and co-oprative ownership of economic resources
•The Fabian Society of Nigeria‘s role is to defend and work in the interests of the betterment of the Nigerian people.
•To promote Nigerian culture and our unique identity in a land that does, unquestionably, belong to the Nigerians citizens.
•To construct a support network for like-minded Nigerians people by which we can sustain our people, offer advice and fight their corner. Through training, workshops, Seminars and Conferences
•To build an infrastructure of organised patriotic resistance to the tyranny and corruption of mainstream politics.
•To network effectively with and provide support to patriotic Nigerians who are equally disillusioned with this corrupt political system.
Recognizing and Reporting Terrorist Activity to the Government Authorities
Citizen awareness can help reduce threats to national security. This effective practice outlines types of suspicious activity to look for and how to report it, Maintaining and increasing.
Awareness of potential terrorist threats to national security
It is important for all citizens to take concrete steps in their communities and in the workplace to help detect and deter suspected Boko Haram terrorists. Signs of terrorist activity may include:
• Someone bragging or talking about plans to harm citizens in violent attacks or who claims membership in Boko Haram or any other terrorist organization that espouses killing innocent people.
• Suspicious packages, luggage, or mail that has been abandoned in a crowded place such as an office building, airport, school, or shopping centres.
401k to gold ira rollover
gold ira buyers guide
AAA Gold Exchange rating
The Goldsmith Review
global asset management rating
gold bullion ira
Swiss American Review
Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange complaints
Gordons Jewelers rating
gold ira buyers guide
gold ira company ratings
gold ira buyers guide
• Suspicious letter or package that arrives in the mail.
• Someone suspiciously exiting a secured, non-public area near a train or a bus depot, airport, tunnel, bridge, government building, or tourist attraction.
• Any type of activity or circumstance that seems frightening or unusual within the normal routines of your neighbourhood, community, and workplace.
• Someone unfamiliar loitering in a parking lot, government building, or around a school or playground.
• Someone using or threatening to use a gun or other weapon, place a bomb, or release a poisonous substance in to the air, water, or food supply.
• Strange odours, smoke, fire, or an explosion.
• Abandoned vehicles.
Reporting Terrorist Activity
If you believe you have information that would help authorities, do not take any action other than to inform your local police department or the Nigerian Secret Security Services (SSS) as soon as possible. To report any suspicious activity:
• Call the emergency number from your mobile phone for life-threatening emergencies only. This is free
• Call your police non-emergency number to report any behaviour or event that seems to be outside the norm or is frightening but does not immediately endanger lives or property.
Remain calm and provide the following information:
• Your name and address;
• A brief description of the event — what happened, when, where, and who was involved;
• Description of the suspect: sex, race, age, height, weight, hair colour, clothing, distinctive characteristics such as beard, moustache, scars, or accent; l
• Where you think the suspicious person(s) may have gone.
Produced by Fabian Society of Nigeria- Please forward to all Nigerian you kno. God bless our beloved country
Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. As nothing is predestined: The obstacles of our past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. Every day is a gift, that’s why they call it the present. We should never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. However, the future of new Nigeria depends on what we do in the present. We need to put our future in good hands – Nigeria shall be great! If you only do what you know and I do my part. (FSN)
|Approach to Solving Poverty
Approach to helping Solves the current poverty problems in Nigeria
We believe the answer to bringing about an end to poverty is to create self-sufficiency. For people living in poverty to share ideas, so that when they look for solutions, they will see themselves.
Our approach is essential for the communities we work in where women aren’t used to talking in public, men aren’t used to organizing and where people have been victimized. Drought, disease, famine and generations of hand-outs have stolen their sense of dignity, pride and ability to believe in their own abilities.
Our approach below installs dignity, self-worth and fulfils their capacity. This is the way change becomes both long-term and sustainable:
1) Employ local native staff
From October 2014, we want to work with state and local government in reaching out through our local, native staff who work at the grassroots level teaching villagers how to organize and act for their own good. Staff from the same culture knows how to teach change within it.
Apply learning within the villages Townships in Nigeria
Fabian Society of Nigeria Volunteers staff effective social and organizational concepts and teach them inside the villages Townships in Nigeria. These local facilitators will create a constant cycle of identifying problems, listening, role-playing solutions, evaluating and reflecting.
2) Villagers Township will create their own identity
The work of our Outreach is done anonymously with no interest in attention within the local villages Towns which we are going to work with. This is to ensure that the accomplishments of the villages and townships are as a result of the village, not some outsider who may or may not come back.
We believe the promotion of FSN and sustainable good are not within poverty-stricken villages, but here in the developed world. You have the opportunity and the privilege of being able to hear of the good work happening and to keep it going.
3) October 2014 -Unemployed Graduates Apprentice scheme to our graduates without employment to re-train and shadow employers in Nigeria.
We are now asking you as A Nigerian, the government to become a supporter today. As this will benefit millions of Nigerians: Be part of development.
Fellow Nigerians, We need to be real
What we call reality is an agreement that people have arrived at to make life more liveable. .It must be hard to be a model, because you'd want to be like the photograph of you, and you can't ever look that way. Few people have the imagination for reality. To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, but to imagine your facts is another? You need to have the attitude to want change in our country. Support the good work the Fabian Society of Nigeria is doing. Not just by word “like” or your sweet comment. Many advanced countries went through what we are going through now in Nigeria. The People determined to make the change. What are you doing toward this? Our future is in our hands. [FSN Orientation Week]